With its long and distinguished traditions, Longines has from the start built its worldwide reputation on timepieces notable as much for their intrinsic quality as for the style and timing of their launch. The Longines Master Collection is a perfect example of this skill. On the basis of the success of this collection since its launch in 2005 Longines has now added a number of new models in pink and yellow gold, with black dials and new sizes, that have already caused a sensation on the market. These new designs are reaching world markets precisely as consumers signal their clear preference for products that not only offer genuine value but unmistakable character as well.
- Shape: Round
- Material: 18 carats pink gold
- Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case back: Transparent case back with sapphire crystal
- Dimension: Ø 38.50 mm
- Water resistance: Water-resistant to 3 bar
Movement and Functions
- Caliber: L636, Self winding mechanical movement beating at 28'800 vibrations per hours and providing 38 hours of power reserve
- Function: Hours, minutes, seconds, day and date.
Dial and Hands
- Color: Silver "barleycorn"
- Hours markers: Painted Arabic numerals
- Hands: Blued steel hands
- Material: Alligator strap
- Color: Brown
- Buckle: With triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism.