Who could forget the 1920s? It was a time of rapid change throughout the world, starting with important progress in many areas, as well as an incredible degree of freedom for artists, and of course stylists too. Fashion and design threw off rigid, centuries-old rules while personal accessories of every description grew increasingly handy, compact and stylish. The ladies’ and men’s watches of the Longines evidenza collection draw their inspiration from that broad shift in habits and styles. While a 1925 model inspired the specific design of Longines evidenza, its tonneau shape goes back to a Longines model dating from 1911.
- Shape: Tonneau
- Material: Stainless steel
- Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, with several layers of anti-reflective coating on the underside
- Dimension: 33.10 X 38.75 mm
- Water resistance: Water-resistant to 3 bar
Movement and Functions
- Caliber: L615, Self winding mechanical movement beating at 28'800 vibrations per hours and providing 42 hours of power reserve
- Function: Hours, minutes, small seconds and date.
Dial and Hands
- Color: Silver "flinqué"
- Hours markers: Painted Arabic numerals
- Hands: Blued steel hands
- Material: Alligator strap
- Color: Brown
- Buckle: With triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism.